Hello Pandora's Box Users,
Here's a small recap of our latest project, the "Lekker" concerts of Gerard Joling, a Dutch singer, world-famous in the Netherlands. The show was produced by Creative Cowboys and Entertainment-NL.
As LiveLAB we we're responsible for content and playout. The challenge was to incorporate the 2 live HD-SDI pips in
a natural way. Therefore we build a scale model to get a feeling how things would work out. These findings where packed
in a script on which the cameramen could prepare their shots.
The technical facts:
- Canvas: 3216 x 1344 pixels divided over 3 outputs of 1920x1080
- 260m2 Aoto LED screen
- Inputs: 2 HD-SDI 720P feeds
- The show was completely SMTPE driven. Audio was played live by the band who started the click track with SMPTE.
- layer transparency was controlled by an Akai EPC-40
- Operator: Mark Honsbeek
- Producer: Jolien Gottenbos
- Systemtech: Michel Buchner
Keeping the SMPTE uniform along the creative process was quite an adventure, but in the end it all worked out.
We hope you'll enjoy the pictures