Dear connect members,
We are pleased to share the Release Candidate of Pandoras Box Version 5.9 with you, which includes various new features and brushes and also a great number of important bug fixes.
Please look at the appropriate change log for a full list of improvements of Pandoras Box Version 5.9:
• Kiosk Mode as a simplified user interface
• completely redesigned Patch-Tab
• Cues Tab for an overview of all cues
• Time Monitor Tab with “Cue Countdown”, “Sequence Time” and “System Time”
• Image sequence frame rate accepts non-integral values
• Text Input Layers for scrolling texts without the need of video layers
• Particle Layers to separate Particle Systems from regular Layers
• Softedge Media on Output (use any black/white texture to softedge the output)
• Full Screen Preview for Manager Software and all previewed “non local node devices”
• Timeline Colors finalized (assign different colors to resources; containers will pick up the resource color or can have their own)
• Timeline Track Zoom (choose between three sizes for the track heights / use shift to adjust the key frame value or switch mode in configuration)
• Preview renders on secondary screen
• Site initial values: number of created layers (specify your own default within the configuration)
• Canvases are now stored on local location and spread after file creation
For more specifications, details and also the download of Pandoras Box Version 5.9 Release Candidate please click HERE
Please remember to log-in before using the link.
Thank you very much for your continued interest and support.
your Pandoras Box team